What’s common between a remarkable parent and teen coach and a talented digital marketing team working with the said coach? Their excitement over this Squarespace website launch!
Team AOBM had a blast working with Jill Avery, an empowerment educator and coach for teens, young adults, and parents. Jill’s expertise and focus are on the health and wholeness of the family unit and its flow. She helps families create productive pathways to grow and evolve together instead of growing apart.
Family in Flow is her passion, heart’s work, and life’s contribution. We ensured that this depth of emotion and expertise was reflected in every aspect of her Squarespace website as we worked with her to rebuild it.
We wanted her new online home to feel like a safe space for exhausted parents wishing to keep their family in flow. We wanted them to see Jill’s drive to make families’ lives fuller, healthier, and more balanced. We designed a website where people could see the possibilities and opportunities working with Jill would bring.
Our Squarespace website to-do list:
- Analyze Jill’s existing website and resources to understand her brand and business, coming up with the best way to showcase Jill’s calling as a parent and teen coach.
- Create a strategically written and designed website that includes core website pages (Home, About, Services, Contact) plus additional pages reflecting Jill’s skills and expertise. This also includes the landing page for Jill’s G.I.F.T to her subscribers.
- A website that is 1) a high-functioning part of a successful, converting sales funnel for her Family In Flow course and 2) consistent with her Kartra funnel.
- A highly flexible design that can be scaled up as Jill’s business grows further.
- An easy to navigate, a cohesive, unique website that both Jill and her ideal humans love.
Before Team AOBM
After Team AOBM worked on it:
Here’s what Jill has to say about her Squarespace website launch and team AOBM.
“From the very beginning, and throughout my journey with Lori and her incomparable AOBM Team, it’s been exceptional. No honeymoon phase here — in fact, it each month got better and better. Lori takes great care and time with her clients. Her goal is to get to know you, your vision, and the goals of your business. AND TO KEEP YOU TRUE TO THEM! I’ve never experienced that depth of care from any marketing agencies or consultants. Her responsiveness is mind blowing, and her ability to pull all the moving parts together for cohesion is remarkable. Lori’s character is quality to the core. The way she respects her team members is a perfect example–they are in harmony. And I can honestly say as a high achieving, driving, and perfectionistic person, I couldn’t have ever accomplished what we did together without Lori and her AMAZING team. You can trust Lori on all levels. PRICELESS. I hope to partner with her as long as I’m in business! And then some…” Jill Avery
And that’s not all. Her biz besties love it too!!
And we couldn’t be happier about it. Whoohoo!
We asked Jill about her thoughts on working together and her new website.
Here’s what she had to say:
What was your favorite part of working together?
There were so many favorites. I love:
1) how in alignment AOBM and I are with my vision, goals, and priorities;
2) how responsive, organized, productive, and timely Lori and her team are — So impressive;
3) how Lori values my input, supports my reaching my goals, but also knows when to push back when needed;
4) how Lori and her team can see the bigger picture, understand what strategy will work best, and then how to effectively execute; and
5) that Lori genuinely cares about her clients. She leads with integrity, trustworthiness, professionalism, wisdom, and with enormous heart.
Do you think this new website will help you empower more parents and teens? How?
I absolutely believe my new website will help me attract the right people. It is such a high quality visual experience; I am in love with the design and how Lori and her team pulled it all together. I believe anyone who comes to my website will feel the quality of my care through the quality, professionalism, design, and experience on my beautiful website.
Name one thing that’s your absolute favorite about the website.
Again, so hard to pick one thing–so I think THAT’S my favorite is that I have several favorites: The visual beauty of the colors and design; how clear and connected everything looks and feels; and how my branding/logo/colors are honored and consistent throughout!
Our Featured Website Designer – Su Jane Lim
Design & Tech has always been part of Su Jane’s life as she built blogs and websites for fun as a kid. She loves diversity in her work, so while she loves designing websites/sales pages, she also enjoys working the tech and making it all work together.
Su Jane is an Apple fangirl, strong coffee enthusiast, big time foodie, has a goal of deadlifting 3x her body weight, and loves to buy makeup but rarely wears it.
Ready to get a website that’s a real reflection of who you are? An online home for your business that persuades your ideal audience to choose you? Get in touch! We’d love to partner with you and be the experts you need on your team to experience your next level of business growth. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Squarespace Website Launch: Parent and Teen Coach
November 29, 2022