Normally you will find me talking to you a lot about marketing your coaching business. But here is one thing I know. If you are successfully marketing and growing your leads and client base, you need to have a backend office assistant to keep you organized. Otherwise, your client experience will hurt your brand, and ultimately your flow of referrals. And another thing I know after working specifically with coaches for years, your client onboarding and management system is unique to your industry.
Introducing Qwoach, the affordable software solution for managing your client operations.
In full transparency, I met Artem Bogush, the founder of Qwoach, on LinkedIn. As any smart business person does when growing their business, he reached out to collaborate with me to introduce his new software. I am always looking for new and improved ways to assist my clients and subscriber base, so we set up a meeting to demo Qwoach.
What I liked immediately about Qwoach was the simplicity and ease of use. It has a very intuitive interface that doesn’t overcomplicate a coach’s backend office. Believe me when I say, I have test-driven a lot of different systems for a coach’s client onboarding process and very few can successfully handle what coaches need. And of the one I know that can, it is extremely expensive.
Here are some of the features that I liked about Qwoach…
- Qwoach can act as a lead funnel (much like Hubspot’s CRM), helping you to know exactly where a prospect is in your sales pipeline.
- All your coaching sessions, notes, and resources are all kept together in one secure place.
- You can set up multiple types of coaching programs to help you streamline your offers.
- Connecting your calendar enables Qwoach to allow your clients to schedule their own sessions with you. (Say goodbye to Acuity or Calendly)
- Create agreement templates and request signatures with their built-in signature feature. (Don’t need DocuSign, HelloSign, or SignRequest)
- Simplified dashboard for your clients so they can track their progress.
- Instant snapshot of your entire coaching practice, that shows each client’s next session, homework due, etc.
- You can even send invoices and collect payments for your client’s coaching program
- The future resources section (coming soon!) will give you the ability to create forms for your clients to complete, along with other types of valuable resources.
- The cost is affordable. Through a special deal with me, you can get Qwoach for $19/month. Say what?! (Coaches Console is $147 – $247/month)
- Qwoach is new and hungry – they are working closely with their community of coaches to bring new features and truly listen to what they need. Get in on the ground floor!
If there is one question I see over and over in my community of online business managers, it is “Is there one system that can handle the entire backend office for coaches?” We have always piecemealed together multiple systems to handle client operations. I was honestly happy to see an innovative software company addressing a much needed solution for coaches.
I encourage you to schedule a demo of Qwoach. It might just be the solution you are looking for.
Meet Qwoach, The Coach’s Backend Office Assistant
April 20, 2021