Yes, you read that right. I am currently helping 20 different clients launch their online offers for the very first time. But let me be clear. A few of these clients have opted for DFY launches while the majority are just needing a coach to hold their hand through the launch process.
Regardless if the client is participating in done-for-you or done-with-you launch services, it’s a learning opportunity for everyone – me as the launch strategist and coach and for the clients. I thought it might be cool and fun to recap all this learning – the good and the bad, or as I’d rather say “the not so good”.
Why do I want to share this with you? Because I think it’s important for coaches and course creators to understand the reality of online launches. Whether you’ve launched in the past, or plan to in the future, it’s comforting to know what other people are going through, so the process can be normalized.
Here are some 20 client launch discoveries that might surprise you.
- The eLearning market is expected to grow globally to over $240 billion by 2022.
- That means there is opportunity for YOU to translate your 1:1 coaching into a model that will enable you to reach the worldwide masses.
- In these 20 launches I am managing, I am currently working with coaches, yoga teachers, bookkeepers, authors, energy healers, doctors, mental health therapists and so much more. Your work matters just as much as the next person.
- It is not uncommon for clients to struggle with their niche/audience and what their core offer will be. A launch strategist can help you get clear.
- When the audience and core offer is crystal clear, marketing is so much easier!
- While some clients start with an existing email list, many are starting from the bottom with zero leads.
- While it is slower to build your online presence when you’re starting from scratch, it’s not impossible. Time and patience are required.
- Clients almost always underestimate how much work is required for a launch. Some will give up while others persevere and finish. Some clients are excited to create content and others feel overwhelmed.
- The good news is if you can push through and create your offer, you will have it for a lifetime to launch, again and again.
- Unless you’ve launched your offer before and it is proven with your audience, it’s not uncommon for your 1st launch to yield less than desirable results. Keep trying and don’t give up.
- When you create a specific and targeted lead magnet that solves a pain point for your audience, it’s so much fun to watch your list of leads grow. (with ads, of course)
- One of the best ways to test your offer is to launch with a mini paid workshop first. This will help you see if you’re on the right track and if people are interested in what you have to sell.
- Nurturing your growing audience is mandatory for a successful launch but also for ongoing success. Weekly is ideal, even though for many that feels like a stretch.
- If you’ve felt afraid to show up on camera through video or live workshops, you are definitely not alone. The good news is it gets easier the more you practice.
- Many clients, especially ones focused on healing and helping others, have a hard time selling their services. But mastering your sales pitch is necessary when you are launching your offer.
- There are so many women undercharging for their value. It’s your job to work through your money blocks and feelings of worth, and price your program at a number that stretches you out of your comfort zone.
- Because of the intense nature of launches, it is so important to celebrate every milestone. Looking at how far you’ve come and all that you’ve learned will help you justify the significance of what you’re doing.
- Don’t get caught up in the stories you hear about the 6 and 7 figure launches others are experiencing. You haven’t heard about how many times they had failed launches before they arrived at this success.
- It’s normal to focus on your return on investment during the launch period, but remember ROI can be measured in more ways than just money.
- Results for client launches can vary greatly and success or “failure” depends on many factors – some that you can control and some that you cannot.
Real facts from real client launches.
Now you are armed with the information you need to enter into your first or next launch.
If you need done-for-you or done-with-you launch services, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We can help!
A Day in the Life of 20 Client Launches
March 28, 2023